Owner, Floral Stylist, Artist, Mom & Wife
Hello! My name is Leann and I own a boutique style private floral studio located in the Lynchburg, VA area serving the entire Charlottesville area.
From making weed bouquets as a child and stealing flowers from my dad’s garden, to working in my mother-in-law’s flower shop in my early twenties (can't believe it's been 11 years already), flowers have always held a special place in my heart. It’s the thing that keeps me up late some nights; dreaming up new ideas or babysitting my most fragile blooms to make sure they are at peak perfection on the day of the wedding.
My husband Robert is my right hand and partner in crime. We do everything together and have been married for over 7 years, together for 12 years. We have two beautiful little boys, Christian who is 5 and Phillip who is 3.
10 Things I Believe In
- I believe anything is possible with hard work and determination (and lots of reading/learning).
- I believe good music can get you through anything and give you inspiration when it's lacking.
- I believe The Hunger Games is the best movie series ever.
- I believe in doing nice things for people who are down on their luck.
- I believe in having well behaved children who respect their elders.
- I believe in eating organic and non gmo food as much as possible.
- I believe that flowers are the best thing ever.
- I believe the moon is prettier than the sun.
- I believe nothing is more beautiful than having passion for life.
- I believe in life long marriage and love.
- Each wedding is very unique. For a customized proposal, please click here to setup a time to chat.
- Bookings are very limited in order to provide exceptional service and devote enough time to our existing clients. Booking 9 months or more in advance to secure your date is recommended for weddings in April through the end of October.
- Arbor/Chuppah rental is available to our floral or event styling clients, as well as a variety of unique containers and decor items.
Leann is known for creating free flowing, organic floral arrangements using uncommon combinations of color, texture, shape and a unique approach to design. She gains inspiration from the couple themselves, creating one of a kind arrangements using floral not easily obtained elsewhere, yet as local and eco-friendly as possible. Local sources are always used first whether it is coming from a US farm or her own garden. Floral foam (which does not biodegrade and contains poisonous chemicals) is avoided as much as possible in favor of older methods which allow for more water flow to the flowers and a more natural look.
What is most important about what she does? "The goal," she says, "is to make them feel a flood of wonderful emotions when they are presented with their flowers. Tears of joy are the single best compliment I have ever received. Knowing I have made them that happy means so much to me and makes going the extra mile totally worth it." She continues, "By really getting to know my couples, I am able to interpret their vision and personality and in turn, reflect that in each arrangement. It's not a pinterest copy or just like their neighbor's wedding. It's so much more meaningful when their flowers are designed just for them and no one else."